Thursday, November 3, 2011

More Hope You Can Cling To

I have a couple more to take pictures of, but I am 7 away from completing all 33 Hope You Can Cling To challenges from Splitcoaststampers.  I love setting goals like that, and Splitcoast is very good at providing lots of inspiration for them!

I made this card for the 'Paint Your Heart Out' challenge, which was to use paint.  I used watercolors and Perfect Pearls to paint my leaves.  I simply love the look of those Perfect Pearls.  This stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps and is called Leaf Hellos.
 Stamps:  Leaf Hellos
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, CDS Cottonball White, CDS Heavy watercolor
Accessories:  Tombows & aquabrush, Perfect Pearls, black embossing powder, CDS Worn Parchment ribbon, dimensionals

This next one was for the 'Costume Party' which was to create a card using a different style than your normal.  I would have to say that this is a bit more shabby feel.  Although, I am no good at describing styles since my primary style is CAS.  I used the Gel-a-tins set called Chocolate Bliss.
Stamps:  Chocolate Bliss
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper:  buttercream, MME Lush, CDS Mud Pie
Accessories:  Xmas Red Stickles, brown twill, circle punch, Labels 14 Nestabilities, Large Scallop Die-namics

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. I love the chocolates on the large scallops. How clever is that! Love love love how you did your leaves. The layout is super awesome Cass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leaf card: Beautiful simple and simply beautiful. I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)