Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gel-a-tins: Chocolate Bliss

Happy Saturday!  I'm just going to get right to what I have to show you today.  I made a treat box from an old jewelry box, and I think it turned out pretty good.  I used a really great set from Gel-a-tins called Chocolate Bliss.  The set has a lot of potential and could be used with some of Gel-a-tins yummy smelling embossing powders for an even better effect!

Splitcoaststampers has some wonderful challenges going on right now for Breast Cancer Awareness, and the challenges are called Hope You Can Cling To.  I've made lots of cards all week for the challenges. . .you should check it out!  This box was made for the Pink Ribbon challenge, which was to use a pink ribbon on your card.

Stamps:  Chocolate Bliss
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper:  BG Sweet Threads, buttercream
Accessories:  pink ribbon, scallop circle punch, circle punch, Magenta Viva Pearl Pens, box

Thanks for stopping by today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)