Friday, September 9, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sketch 146

Ahhh, Friday. . .how I love thee!  This Friday brings about another Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!  It's another fantastic sketch with another fantastic opportunity to win a prize!  Here's a peek at the sketch:


I whipped out a Taylored Expressions set called The Places You'll Go.  It's a great set for lots of uses, but I decided to make a graduation card.  I never seem to have them when I need them, so why not get a jump on it, right?
 Here's a look at the inside, which for some reason is not showing off how great the gray ink actually looks on the inside.  I swear it's not technically that light.  I had never tried stamping in gray and coloring with my Copics, but I do like the soft looks it lends.
Stamps:  The Places You'll Go
Ink:  Memento London Fog, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper:  CC Odds & Ends, TE Buttercream
Copics:  R22, R24, R27, E11, E13, E15, E000, E00, BG70, BG72
Accessories:  red ribbon, dimensionals, window punch, sponge, Square Nestabilities, TE Cloud Duo Die, TE Cloud Border Die

                             

Here are the details of the sketch:

1. Create a card using the sketch as inspiration. Feel free to switch up the shape or size of your card. As long as your project follows the general sketch, you’re good to go! You may play as many times as you want. Each upload will be entered into our weekly drawing, so the more you create - the better chance you have of winning the PRIZE!

2. Upload your project to Splitcoaststampers before 8pm PST on Thursday, September 22nd using keywordTESC146.

Now head on over the rest of the Sketch Crew to be even more inspired:
Guest Stamper: JessicaChris

I can't wait to see what you come up with :D

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Cassie! Have you started back to school yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie this is WONDERFUL LOVE LOVE those clouds girly!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Cassie! I am loving all of these clouds! It the perfect grad card for sure :)
    hugs to you!
    margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch. I saved it to use for when I make a scrap page of the The buildings at X-mas in NY. I love your layout. thanks for sharing. edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty Cassie. Love the clouds background that the hot air balloon/book image. The sponging looks perfect. Great take on the sketch. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie I love your eye for thinking outside the box. When I saw your card I was WOW!! Love the cloud border and your amazing coloring! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)