Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Colour Q Challenge

Happy Saturday!  It's a busy day here with practices and cleaning.  I thought I would jump on here before everyone started stirring and show you a card I made a couple of days ago for the ColourQ Challenge.  The challenge was to use these SU colors (which I only had a couple of):  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, & white.

I pulled out a July release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Squirrel Chatter.  I only used the leaves from the set and left the sentiments off so that I could use it as just a note card.  I'm primarily a CAS gal, so this card just came pretty natural and only took about 10 minutes to make :)
Stamps:  Squirrel Chatter
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, MME A Beautiful Life
Copics:  V06, V12
Accessories:  Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today :D

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Cassie, this is gorgeous! Great job on the color challenge, and your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really unique!! love how you have used the colors from this week's challenge! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design, Cassie! Love the leaves done in these colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout! I love the purple leaves too. :) Thanks for playing at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous work for only 10 minutes! I don't think I've ever been that efficient with my time! LOL!
    I love that you used purple for the leaves here. So unique and pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)