Saturday, August 6, 2011

You are Berry Sweet

Good morning!  Hopefully this post will mark the first of  a few today.  I'm trying to really crank out some Dare to Get Dirty Challenges that are going on over at Splitcoaststampers for Fan Club members only.  It's easy to become a member, and the perks are wonderful.  Go HERE to find out how to become a member.

This card uses a new Paper Smooches set called Fruitastic.  I made it for 3 of the DTGD challenges:
Understandblue
ChristineCreations
juliemlacey
I can't give you details, but they were all fun :)
 The blueberries were watercolored with my Tombows. . .such a fun way to color.
Stamps:  Fruitastic
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  BG Kraft, CDS Worn Parchment, CDS Deep Sea
Accessories:  Tombows, black gingham ribbon, circle cutter, dimesionals, black embossing powder, white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is FRUITASTIC!!! LOL Actually, fantastic. I just love those Paper Smooches images. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is the sweetest card, I luv it...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a deliciously sweet card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK! These little blueberries are Just WAY cute! Oh this just totally makes me smile! What a great card Cassie! I'm so glad you played in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)