Sunday, August 7, 2011

Post #4. . .last of the Dare to Get Dirty

Well, this is the last of the Dare to Get Dirty challenge cards from Splitcoaststampers.  I had so much fun, and now look forward to it every year.  

This adorable Cuppie took care of 3 different challenges.  This set is called Udderly Sweet from Taylored Expressions.  You all know I love me some Cuppie :)
 Stamps:  Udderly Sweet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crumb Cake
Paper:  buttercream, CC Garden Variety, unknown green
Accessories:  Copics & airbrushing, oval cutter, dimensionals, Rectangle, Tags Trio, & Square Nestabilities, silver pen

My final card was made for just one challenge.  I used a set from MFT called You Mean the World.  That set was given to me by my BFF, Christi, and she does mean the world to me.
Stamps:  You Mean the World
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  buttercream, OA Thrift Store, CDS Sweet Cheeks, CDS Pineapple Twist
Accessories:  Labels 17 & Tags Trio nestabilities, blue buttons, dimensionals, Copics & airbrush

Thanks for stopping by and baring with all of my DTGD posts!

1 comment:

  1. I added my thoughts about this post on your other post! So, anyway, these cards cant get enough praise! I love them both! The Ala modes card is just awesome! I love the layout and how bold it is with your big nesties and your dp. It is just simply, out of this world! hahaha
    I think the cuppie on the farm is fantasitc to, great layout and very clever design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)