Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little Congratulations Plant

Good Thursday morning, my friends!  I have a fun Paper Smooches card to show you that I made using the Mojo Monday Sketch.  I also used the color inspiration from the August PS Sparks challenge.  This card was made with 2 different Paper Smooches sets: Sentiment Sampler & Perky Plants.  I paired it up with some Basic Grey Hello Luscious paper.
Stamps:  Perky Plants & Sentiment Sampler
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bermuda Bay
Paper:  SU Bermuda Bay, buttercream, BG Hello Luscious
Accessories:  Copics, dimensionals, Peacock & pink Liquid Pearls, SU Bermuda Bay ribbon, scallop border punch



Be sure to come back tomorrow, because I'll have a fun announcement to share :D

2 comments:

  1. What a happy card Cassie! Cheerful colors and a fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin talented, especially when it comes to paper smooches! I love all you do with them, and in fact, I blame you for my new need for ps! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)