Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello

Well, I made a mistake. . .crazy, huh?  I had made these cards over the weekend for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge for July.  I guess time got away from me, because the cutoff for the challenge was yesterday :(  Oh well.  I like the cards so much that I figure I will show them anyway.  I used 2 sets from Paper Smooches called Hang Ups and Word Up.  

I guess since I missed the challenge, I will go ahead and enter them for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer.


Stamps:  Hang Ups & Word Up
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper:  July TE KI kit, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  BG23, BG15, R20, R22, YG03, YG95
Accessories:  circle cutter, buttons, twine, dimensionals, Swiss Dots embossing folder, sponge

I have lots more to show, but it may have to wait for the weekend.  I've been working hard on my Dare to Get Dirty Challenges that are only open to Fan Members over at Splitcoaststampers.  Fun, fun!!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh these are SO NEAT! Great job!You are so stinkin clever!! I love how you sponge the edges of your papers, I always forget that idea! And, let me just say how much I like how you take your pictures with dp (?) in the background! Such a perfect, professional and artistic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great designs! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun- I love them!! The little bird sitting atop the sentiment is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)