Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bring on the Clowns

I'm not a clown fan, but the clowns at a rodeo obviously serve a purpose.  This is my 3rd card for the VSN over at Splitcoaststampers.  The theme for this VSN was the Rodeo, and this particular challenge was Bring on the Clowns.  Now, you didn't have to have a clown.  You simply had to use 4 bright colors and something that pops up.  I decided to get creative and come up with a clown of my own, hehe.

I used 3 different Paper Smooches sets to acquire this darling little clown card.  The main image is the monster from Falling For You.  I simply cut off one of his horns and then painted his lips red.  His puffy hair came from the set Spiffy Scooters.  That is one of the things I love most about Paper Smooches. . .all of the sets combine so well :)  The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler set.
Stamps:  Falling For You, Spiffy Scooters, Sentiment Sampler
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Ridinghood Red
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, BG Lime Rickey
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, Scalloped Pennants & Circle Nestabilities, blue button, yellow Baker's Twine, sponge, dimensionals, black pen, yellow ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)