Monday, June 6, 2011

Feeling Squirrely

So I had a little more time this afternoon to make a card.  I must say, it was so nice not to have to do anything this afternoon.  Once again it took me quite a while to make this card, and I'll probably pay for it later but I think it was worth it.  I made it for the Gallery Idol contest going on over at Papercrafts Connection.

I actually used 3 different Paper Smooches sets to accomplish this card that just makes me giggle.  It is amazing to me just how much the different Paper Smooches sets can intermingle!  I used the Hang Ups set for the squirrels, the Swanky Snowdudes gave me the lips and mustache, and Sentimental Sampler for the sentiment.
Stamps:  Hang Ups, Swanky Snowdudes, Sentimental Sampler
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Heidi Grace dp, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics, burgundy jewels, white lace, burgundy Baker's Twine, corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! You really made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Cassie! This card just made me laugh and laugh. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! So stinkin cute! you did such a great job with those images, and how they hang from the twine?? fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGG that is one ADORABLE design!!!! Them hanging on the twine is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)