Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Monster Miss You

Hey hey, I'm back with another card I made yesterday!  I've been giving my Paper Smooches stamps a lot of love lately, but I'm having so much fun!  This set is called Falling For You along with Sentiment Sampler.  I made this card for a friend using the Sketch Saturday sketch and the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge of summery colors.
Stamps:  Falling For You, Sentiment Sampler
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Echo Park Summertime, CDS Cottonball White, CDS Pineapple Twist
Accessories:  Hearts die (TE), MFT Rolled Flower Die, dimensionals, 

3 comments:

  1. AWWW Cassie girl this is way TOOOOO FUN!! EEEK that monster is adorable is that possible?? LOL!!! LOVE this!!!!!! Thanks for popping over, I have missed all my blogging buddies :))) Hope you are having a wonderful summer and enjoying the warmth!! Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! I love this cute cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stinkin cute! I am starting to really love your paper smooches images! Great colors and fantastic monster! Great work !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)