Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gel-a-tins: Butterflies are Free set of 4 cards


Isn't this set called Butterflies are Free from Gel-a-tins gorgeous?!  This set is so versatile that my mind was swimming with ideas as soon as it showed up on my doorstep.  Remember THIS card?  

Here I've made this simple set of 4 easel cards that would be good for almost any occasion.



Copics:  B02, B06, B29, R20, R24, R29, YR20, YR21, YR14, G12, G14, G17
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Night Eclipse, CDS Cherry Go Round, CDS Still Waters, CDS Sweet Pea, CDS Bee Pollen
Accessories:  Square Nestabilities

I have more to show with this set, so keep an eye out.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)