Friday, June 17, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #30--sketch

Hey hey, everyone!  It's the 3rd Friday of the month, meaning there is a new Clearly Inspired Challenge (CIC) for us to embark on!  This time the challenge is a sketch!  I LOVE a good sketch. . .it's probably my favorite challenge to take on.  Here is what CIC30 looks like:


I brought out a stamp that I adore, but just haven't inked up in a while.  It's called Sweet Scoops from Clear Dollar Stamps, and it has so many possibilities.  This set is full of great words that you can combine to make any combination of sentiments.


I used this yummy Echo Park paper called Summer Days!  Perfect, right?!  Those bright papers are wonderful and just scream Summer and all of the wonderful things (like ice cream) that Summer makes me think of.  I thought it would be fun to doll up the inside of my card as well.


My final touch to my card was the add some chocolate syrup to my yummy stack of ice cream.

Stamps:  Sweet Scoops
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Bubble Gum, CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, Echo Park Summer Days
Accessories:  Copics & Airbrush, dimensionals, SU Melon Mambo ribbon, circle cutter, Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Brown dimensional pearls

There are a few guidelines to follow to join in the challenge, but they are simple and you can use any stamp set you choose!  PLUS there are always prizes to be won for entering the challenges, and you don't want to miss that!  Head on over to Clearly iStamp to check out all the details and see some more inspiration.  I would love to see what you make using the sketch!

7 comments:

  1. OOOOO this is soooo fun and yummy Cassie, what terrific colors and you totally aced this sketch!!! Beautiful work girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card!!!! Love the glossy on the chocolate and that ribbon is totally delightful. Way to go, Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a ice to bring the summer love.
    Nice card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright, fun, happy and summery card Cassie!! Love the ice cream cone, you're making me hungry! Love the chocolate syrup too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. have I told you lately how this card just ROCKS and makes me smile! Love love the colors and papers you used. My birthday is in Feb!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy looking card!! Great job, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card. i'm definitely a new follower.

    do stop by @ dunhilldiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)