Thursday, June 9, 2011

MFT Sketch #23

After many weeks of recovering, I finally got an opportunity last night to play along with the MFT Weekly Sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used a new PI (at least to me) called Making a List.  I bought her a while back, and finally had an opportunity to ink her up.


Paper piecing is one of my favorite techniques, but it is actually quite difficult right now.  I know it will get better with time.  I can already tell that it is.  This was actually my first attempt at airbrushing since the surgery, and I probably shouldn't have done it.  I was really hurting after that, so I may have to limit my airbrushing for a bit still.


Stamps:  PI Making a List
Paper:  MME Gertie, TE buttercream
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Accessories:  Copics & Airbrush, dimensionals, MME Gertie brads & ribbon, linen ribbon, Oval Nestabilities


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card! Love the paper piecing, colors, everything. I love the inside, just the whole thing. And the sentiment!! Why dont I have this stamp??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)