Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just for the sake of stamping

Go HERE for the April TE Blog Hop

I just wanted to post a couple of cards that I made for absolutely no obligation.
 Stamps:  All Around Sentiments (CDS)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper:  CDS Stone Slab, CDS Gold, SU Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Forest Branches embossing folder, sponge, Bigz Heart Die, circle cutters, dimensionals, cream ribbon, half back pearls, corner punch

Stamps:  Bold Butterflies (CDS)
Ink:  SU Not Quite Navy, SU Creamy Caramel, Vintage Photo Distress ink
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, SU Not Quite Navy, buttercream, OA Campfire
Accessories:  scalloped edge punch, circle punch, CDS Bold Butterflies Die, sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you found some inspiration :D

5 comments:

  1. These are WONDERFUL Cassie, great images and FANTASTIC designs girl!! I SOOOO LOVE your new header btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Cassie! I really like how you use the dp that is kinda like notebook paper .. I am always stumped as to how to use it, you always rock it! YAY!! Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card. I can see this as an all occassion card. The colors are so soothing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card of the Butterflies. I can see it as an all occassion card. The colors are so soothing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I'm a total butterfly freak! and your card sure is making me drool!! lovely card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)