Sunday, March 6, 2011

MFT Sketch

Sorry it's been a couple days since posting, but I'm starting to feel human again.  I made this card yesterday for a long time friend who is pregnant.  We got together last night for games and food. . .great combo!  I used the sketch from Splitcoaststampers and the set called Baby Bump from MFT.  I just love this set with the BG Togetherness papers.
Stamps:  Baby Bump
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper:  Fresh Papaya (CDS), buttercream (TE), BG Togetherness
Accessories:  Copics, Tags Trio & Labels 12 Nestabilities, yellow buttons, red gingham ribbon, sponge

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous, Cassie! You are right, this dp is perfect for this image. Love how you paper pieced the image. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)