Monday, March 28, 2011

Christmas Get Sketchy

I guess you can't get started too early on Christmas cards, haha.  I made this for the Get Sketchy challenge using my Clear Dollar Stamps SOM set called Yearly Occasions.  It's FREE for spending $50 over at CDS!  I chose a CAS approach to my card. . .sometimes I just really love that look.  Plus, these would be sooo easy to duplicate for Christmas :)
Stamps:  Yearly Occasions March SOM
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Worn parchment, BG Jovial
Accessories:  cream ribbon, corner chomper

4 comments:

  1. This is a great Christmas card...and no it's never to early.

    Thank you for inspiring me to start getting mine own ready

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too early --- blink and Christmas will be here ! ---- and I love your CAS approach. Fabulous card Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And CAS is so easy to mail too!! Super cute Cassie!! Love your present idea!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out terrific.. I love this paper. I have to stamp a Christmas card today and have it out to use too.. Great job Cassie.. Send me some sun because it feels like Christmas here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)