Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MFT Weekly Sketch #7

I had some time this afternoon (not much, mind you), so I decided to to take a break from obligations and make a little something just for me. . .and a challenge.  I made this using the sketch from MFT over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used my MFT set called Feelin' Fruity?  I just adore this set, and it's cute bold fruit.
Stamps:  Feelin' Fruity?
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper:  SU dp, Chocolate Chip, Cottonball White (CDS), Watercolor (CDS)
Accessories:  Tombows & waterbrush, black embossing powder, Circle Nestabilities, sparkly half back pearls in Hot Cocoa (CDS), Copic marker & airbrush, dimensionals

Okay, gotta run. . .softball practice awaits. . .

2 comments:

  1. This is so great! I love how you colored those two pears. I do love a juicy bartlet pear! -- but not with a face .. so these are just perfect here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)