Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little Love for ya

Hey Everyone!  I hope that in your neck of the woods you're enjoying some nice weather, but most of my friends don't seem to be having such luck.  I made this card for the MFT weekly sketch going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I used the set called Grow Love, Plant a Tree from MFT.  I also made it for a few other challenges:

iCopic #15:  color challenge - red, purple, pink
Simon Says: Love is in the Air
Stamps:  Grow Love, Plant a Tree
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), Grape Jelly (CDS), Tickled Pink (CDS), red dp (SU)
Copics:  R29, C1, V12, V15, V09, airbrush
Accessories:  red marker, Oval & Tags Trio Nestabilties, Scallop Die-namics (MFT), distresser, Tickled Pink ribbon (CDS), Swiss Dots embossing foler, pink gem, dimensionals, black pen

Tomorrow I'll have a card for the Clearly Inspired Challenge :D

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love your card Cassie!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors together Cassie! The purple makes the tree pop. Thanks for visiting my blog. I tried to correct the link but it wouldn't let me delete that and start over so I put the link in the comments below.
    Thanks so much for your comment. I love that set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA!! I LOVE this card!! those colors are fantastic, I love the grape jelly behind your birch tree, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely card! Thanks for taking up our love challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Cassie.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. For Lous' Love challenge.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is gorgeous!! I love how you created the background for the tree. Love the purple color too. Great work!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. I hope to see your beautiful cards again soon.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)