Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Plump & Perfect

This digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps called Hippo Ray totally makes me giggle.  It comes with a couple of hippo images with a few sentiments to go along.  I actually drew in the floor to make it look a bit more like a dance studio of sorts.  I made it for 2 different challenges:

Simon Says -- Animal Antics
Fab 'n Funky -- Delight in your Digi

Images:  Hippo Ray
Paper:  TE Jan KI Kit, Cottonball White (CDS)
Copics:  B21, B23, RV000, RV02, RV04, E47, E49, C1
Accessories:  oval cutter, Maya Road cupcake chipboard, pink & blue glitter, pink Sparkly Fibers (CDS), red button, brown stitched ribbon

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card ! I just love the image you have used, reminds me of myself !!

    Gorgeous papers too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie! I've missed you too:) Thanks for the encouragement on homeschooling. We are really enjoying it so far! We're doing Kindergarden cirruiculum already because he is SO ready. I love your card! That image is super cute and I love the floor you drew in:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at FnF this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)