Sunday, January 9, 2011

MFT Sketch

I had a bit of time this morning, so I grabbed out this set from My Favorite Things and put this together for the MFT Sketch challenge this week.
 I used the Tweeny Tween Rock On set, and I paper pieced her bean bag chair.  I'm also have a ton of fun with my air compressor, hehe.
 Stamps:  Tweeny Tween Rock On
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Bubble Gum (CDS), Cottonball White (CDS), unknown dp
Accessories:  Copics, air brush system, Oval Nestabilties, Large Scallop Die-namics (MFT)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a special post for a special person!  You won't want to miss your chance to really help out a deserving family!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW Cassie I just LOVE these fun colors...sooo cheerful, the peace sign dp is FABULOUS and the inside is terrific too!! What a GREAT card girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)