Friday, January 14, 2011

A Color & Sketch Challenge

I feel like I haven't done a color challenge in forever!  So when I found the Bright & Bold Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World, I knew I wanted to join in!  Head on over to check out the exact colors.

I also used the sketch from Pixie Cottage to make this fun card.  I used this set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Beautiful Butterflies.  The set is so gorgeous and has some lovely sentiments to go with it.
Stamps:  Beautiful Butterflies
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), black
Accessories:  Copics, crocheted flower, button, black thread, dimensionals, mini black brads (CDS)

12 comments:

  1. SSOOOOO Pretty!!
    You are doing some magical things with that aircompressor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Cassie!! Love that beautiful bold butterfly, makes me think of summer...when it's warm...and the sun is shinning... and there's no snow on the ground. Oh wait, that's right, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY SNOW!!!!!!! HEHE!! You are such a teaser!!!! Luv ya girlfriend!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that saying. it is divine. :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cassie. Oh I just love that gorgeous butterfly and your pink bg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Cassie...the butterfly is sooo pretty and I'm lovin all the white space!!! I need to do some of the MFW color challenges...thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and snart... I like it! Thanks for playing along at The Pixie Cottage
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and a great take on the sketch. I like the text you used. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a striking card, Cassie. Wow. I'd love to case this one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, love the image and your sentiment. Great take on this weeks sketch. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous COLOR! thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Striking image and great use of the sketch!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Cassie! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)