Saturday, January 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Digital Release Day!

It's Digital Release Day over at Clear Dollar Stamps, and you don't want to miss the great digis available today!  I'm showing off this gorgeous image from a set designed by Laurie called Rose Bloom.  I used some Heavy Weight Cottonball White cardstock from CDS to print right on.  From there, I just colored my image with my Copics.  This heavy weight cardstock is specially designed so your Copics don't leak through. . .and mine withstood the test, hehe!
 Isn't that image just devine?!  And it was quite fun to color.  This set comes with a full bloom rose as well.  Be sure to head over to Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp to check out all the sets being released, and also check out the rest of the Digital Design Team (their links are in my sidebar).
Images:  Rose Bloom
Paper:  Heavy Weight Cottonball White
Copics:  R27, R29, G85, G94
Accessories:  Corner Chomp, Strawberry Jam ribbon (CDS)

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, this is beautiful Cassie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie this is a wonderful CAS design!!!! Beautiful.....Have a great weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Cassie!!! Love that you printed directly on your card. I'd have to practice for days to pull that one off!!! Happy day!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a simply elegant card, Cassie. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this beautiful CAS design. So classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)