Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Creatures Great and Small

I had some time last night before bed, and I know I already entered this challenge once.  I didn't see where I couldn't enter twice, hehe.  The prize is so great that I wanted to play again!  I made this for the CES challenge, called 'All Creatures Great and Small'.  I used the SOM from Clear Dollar Stamps called A Friend in Need.  It's a free set for spending $50 at the store.
Stamps:  A Friend in Need
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Sunflower Seed (Couture), Crate Paper dp, Cottonball White, unknown green
Copics:  C1, G21, G24, BG72
Accessories:  corner rounder

6 comments:

  1. Very Cute Cassie! I like how you have that strip of dp behind your frogs, it reminds me of the water they might be lurking around in.
    Great job and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW Cassie this is sooooo super CUTE!!!!!! These froggies are sooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those little froggers;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is soooo cute!! what fabby free stamps!! Thanks so much for playing with us again at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious. I love the sweet little strip you used at the bottom. Great card Cassie.. Day 4 of no school..:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute...love the CAS look to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)