Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Digis at Clear Dollar Stamps!

It's the 15th! So that means that there are new Digis available at Clear Dollar Stamps! I'm showing you a digital image called Gouda Day. If you like working with digital images, or never have tried them but would like to, CDS digital images are fantastic! Most of the digis are sold in sets like this one. This set has 10 images in it for such an outstanding price, and some of them are even precolored for those that want a super quick card.

Let me share a little why I colored my mice like this. When my husband deployed for the first time in 2005, my kids were young. For fun we would go to our local pet store and check out all of the animals. That year while he was gone we ended up with a puppy, a kitten, and a fancy rat. Yes, I had lost a good portion of my mind by the time we had gotten all of that. Jerry, our fancy rat, is no longer with us. . .he didn't live long. However, the title of 'fancy rat' still makes me giggle. I used to tell people that Jerry was not your 'run of the mill' rat, like him being this color was any better. . .HE WAS STILL A RAT! He was a rat that would bite, and I cleaned his cage every other day, because he stunk. Needless to say, we will never get another rodent, lol.

My kids like this card, because they say it reminds them of Jerry. It's a much better way to have a mouse. . .in a digital image, LOL!
Images: Gouda Day
Paper: BG Wander, Tropical Mist, Cottonball White
Accessories: Prismacolor & gamsol, white brads, Labels 11 Nestabilities, Strawberry Jam ribbon

There are a bunch more images to see, so make your way through the CDS Digital team (their links are on my sidebar)! You won't want to miss out on all of the CDS Digi goodness :D

6 comments:

  1. eek! so cute those little mousketeers! :)
    ps-loved your comment on my blog today. psst-i wouldn't say i luv the j.o.b. but oh well...tis life. would rather stay at home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :) I love how you colored the mice!! Too cute. The only rodent we ever had was a gerbil... We also had a collie of very little brain at the time, and, well.... Let's just say that the collie was the only one who came out of it still breathing. Enough rodents for us! Although mice are cute. :) Love the layout and ribbon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great story Cassie!!!! Ode to Jerry!!! Cutie of a card, that's for sure!!! Have a wonderful week!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW Cassie what a super SWEET new digi!!!! Such an adorable creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with a lovely image!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)