Monday, November 15, 2010

Sketch Saturday on Monday

I got a great opportunity to craft this weekend while my son and husband were out playing paintball at a bday party, so I have lots of cards to show this week :D Yay me, hehe. This first one was made the Sketch Saturday challenge. I made it for the birthday party my son went to. He's getting older, so 'cute' doesn't do it and I needed cooler cards. This set from Taylored Expressions called You're My Hero was perfect.
This second one was made for the Limelight challenge, which was a sketch and to use patterned paper, but I missed the deadline. I had a picture of the inside, but it didn't turn out so you just the outside for now.
both cards were made with:
Stamps: You're My Hero
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Black Soot Distress Ink, Real Red (SU), Wild Ginger (CDS)
Paper: TE Kit
Accessories: sponge, Oval Nestabilities, red ricrac, black ribbon, glitter brads

Come back to check out the latest digi release from CDS!

3 comments:

  1. Both of these cards totally ROCK! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! totally cool cards!
    Thank you for joining us this week at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cards! Thanks so much for joining sketch #129 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)