Friday, November 5, 2010

CIC #19 --- Fall Bounty

It's the first Friday of the month and that means it's time for another Clearly Inspired Challenge over at Clearly iStamp! This month's challenge is called 'Fall Bounty', so food inspired is the direction you're headed. I used the November SOM from Clear Dollar Stamps to make my cute little apron card. The SOM is called Thankful Pockets, and I combined it with the Thankful Pocket Quote. This set worked perfectly with the Basic Grey Nook & Pantry line.
CDS Stamps: Thankful Pockets & Thankful Pocket Quotes
Ink: Hot Cocoa, Ripe Olive, Pucker Up (all from CDS)
Paper: unknown brown, Vanilla (CDS), BG Nook & Pantry
Accessories: designer brads, Double Ended Tags Nestabilities, red ric rac ribbon

Remember to participate they are asking you to use a CDS image. Don't have any? No worries, CDS is providing a free digi! How cool is that?! So grab your CDS images or the freebie, and get to creatin'! I can't wait to see what you create :D

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is cute!! I love the colors. And those papers are perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute!!! Love this sweet little apron Cassie....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable apron Cass. I jus tlove it with the ric rac border and the cute pocket. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Cassie! Look how clever you are! Your paper is perfect! so is the ric-rak ribbon, this card makes me want to get in the kitchen and bake! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! It reminds me of the wallpaper we had in our kitchen when I was growing up. What a perfect choice of DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cassie, this couldn't be more adorable!!! Love your details and that fun apron and its cute little pocket!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Cassie...what a darling little apron and the stamps go perfectly with the paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is terrific Cassie.. I LOVE the paper you chose.. That sentiment says it all for me..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Cassie, the ric rak is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)