Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mercy's Sketch

Good morning! It's raining here in Southwest Georgia, which is causing my pictures to not turn out so great. We need the rain. . .I can't remember when it rained last, haha. I have this little cutie to show you that was made for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch using a Clear Dollar Stamps digi called Unfrogettable. I love how this adorable set come with several images and several sentiments. . .so worth the price!
CDS Image: Unfrogettable
Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper: Parakeet (unknown), Cottonball White (CDS), Imaginisce Apple Cider
Copics: E08, E47, YG03
Accessories: Prismacolor & Gamsol, Labels 12 Nestabilities, corner rounder, dimensionals, brown thread & marker, cream buttons, sponge

Since my kids are homeschooled, I don't have any teachers to give this too so I believe I will just put it in my Etsy shop. I may have something more to show you later on. . .I was a coloring machine while I was on vacation, so now it's just a matter of making some cards out of those bad boys, hehe. Enjoy your day :D

4 comments:

  1. Cassie, this is SO cute! Your coloring absolutely amazes me! Love how you used the paper and layout! This card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards!! They are fabulous!
    I am a scrapbooker but never got into card making. I have thought about it a few times but just haven't. Maybe I will start. :)

    And thanks for your comment on my win. I was super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)