Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guru Kitty Christmas Stamps: Post 3 of 3

This is my final post today using these awesome GuruKitty images. I made this one using Mercy's Tuesday Sketch. In the last post I said that I loved Christmas cards with penguins. . .however, my favorite Christmas cards always seem to have Polar Bears on them. Again, I am not sure why :} This little polar bear is just so original to me. . .he's so cute, hehe.
Images: Christmas DigiPack 1, computer generated sentiment
Paper: Cottonball White, Billowing Clouds (both from CDS), CC Jolly by Golly
Accessories: Copics, Labels 13 & Tags Trio Nestabilities, Sweet Cheeks ribbon (CDS), scalloped edge punch, Rolled Flower Die-namics (MFT), red felt, Icicle Stickles, Atyou Spica pen Silver, Snowflakes embossing folder

I'm glad you stopped by today, and I hope you were inspired by these adorable GuruKitty images. I may get time (although I highly doubt it) to make more in the 'Craft Cave'. I may surprise you (and myself, hehe). Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Your colouring is just great, and I like the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)