Saturday, September 25, 2010

Guru Kitty Christmas Stamps: Post 1 of 3

I have to share, because these images are just too fun not to. Guru Kitty has this awesome Christmas DigiPack and you can get it HERE. There are 12 images in her DigiPack, and I had so much fun coloring a bunch of the images. Look at that Santa. . .he's adorable!
Images: Christmas DigiPack 1, computer generated sentiment
Ink: Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: Cottonball White, Vanilla (both from CDS), CC Mitten Weather dp
Copics: R46, R59, E31, C1, RV000
Accessories: circle cutter, Open Scallop Die-namic (MFT), twill, sponges, dimensionals, Tags Trio Nestabilities

This bunny had my kids just ooohing and ahhhing, because they thought he was so cute, hehe. I love those big eyes. . .just perfect. I tried to give the bulbs a glowing looking using tip to tip with my colorless blender and each color marker.
Images: Christmas DigiPack 1, computer generated sentiment
Paper: Cottonball White (CDS), CC Jolly by Golly
Accessories: Copics (I forgot to write them down, oops), Tags Trio Nestabilities, circle cutter, Atyou Spica pen Silver

I've got 2 more posts coming with these adorable images :D

3 comments:

  1. Also absolutely adorable! Look at his big puppy dog eyes! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, both so cute! You've brought these images to life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of your cards:0) smiles, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)