Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CDS Digital Release Day! Post 1 of 3

It's Digital Release Day over at Clear Dollar Stamps, and there are certainly some great sets to choose from! This is the first of 3 posts for the release day, so be sure to check out the others!

The first set I'm showing you is called Autumn Friends, designed by Trudy! It has this adorable kitty image with a few sentiments to boot! I chose to make a Halloween card using my Copics and some sponging.
Images Used: Autumn Friends
Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink
Paper: Ripe Olive, Cottonball White, basic black, unknown black & white dp
Copics: Y15, W5, W7, YG95, YR21, R20, E47
Accessories: Square & Scallope Square Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Picket Fence punch, orange buttons, sponge, D'vine Swirls embossing folder

Make sure you check out my other posts for the day, and be sure to head over to Lori's blog to see the full sets. After that make your way over to the rest of the DT's blogs to see some more goodness made with the adorable new digi images from CDS: Laurie, Linda, Sarah, Tricia, Katlyn, Lisa, Trudy, Nancy, & Barb!

5 comments:

  1. I love your kitty card! The black white and a pop of orange really make this a cute card!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice in papers and design!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, spooooooky!!! And cute too! Can you have cute spooky?! lol!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the highlights in your coloring Cass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is just adorable.. I LOVE how you highlighted your pumpkin.. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)