Sunday, August 15, 2010

Several New CDS Digis!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's the 15th of the month, and you know what that means. . .new digis over at Clear Dollar Stamps! I have a couple to show you, but the rest of the team has some amazing samples of the other digis for you to see.

My first digital image is called Harvest Bounty, and it was designed by Laurie. It's such a great set that comes with 3 different images and 6 different sentiments. . .WOW! There are some great possibilities with this baby.

CDS Images Used: Harvest Bounty
Ink: Hot Cocoa (CDS)
Paper: Paisley Parade dp, buttercream, Wild Ginger (CDS)
Copic: G28, G85, YG67, YG95, YR68, YR14, E31, E33, E57, R27, R29
Accessories: sponge, Labels 6 & 8 Nestabilities, Pucker Up ribbon (CDS), BG pearls

The other digi I have to show you is another awesome one designed by Laurie called Assemble Together. It comes with 1 main image and 8 different sentiments. I just love the old look to this church image. . .so cool. I ended up making 10 of these really simple cards for our pastor. I didn't think he'd appreciate big pretty flowers and fluff, hehe, so I went with a more simple look :D
CDS Images Used: Assemble Together
Paper: Worn Parchment
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils & gamsol, corner rounder
There is still lots more CDS digital goodness to have a look at so head on over to Lori's blog, and then stop by the rest of the DT's blogs for more eye candy: Trudy, Lisa, Sarah, Laurie, Linda, Kate & Tricia.

8 comments:

  1. I love the harvest one! I can't wait for autumn to get here :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I love thanksgiving. my favorite time of the year is coming up-october through christmas!
    :)smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie girl, I love your layout and bg dp on your pretty first card. Nicely done. The church house is perfect on the kraft paper. That is again a perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Cassie!! I so love your coloring and your layout on the first card!! The church is perfect on craft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Cassie! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie,
    I so love both cards! The Church on the Kraft paper is really pretty! And of course all the bright beautiful colors on the first one makes it a favorite of mine! My favorite Holiday is Thanksgiving!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Great job on both samples Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards, Cassie...I just love the pretty fall image and how you added the shading and the second card with the church image is gorgeous!!!! Hope all is well with you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)