Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Limelight Challenge

Today my husband and I are celebrating 11 years of marriage! I feel bad, because I didn't get him anything, but he got me a new iPod Nano, AND he's taking me out tonight. He really is the best!

I made this card for the Limelight Challenge, which was to follow a sketch and use pop-dots. Mandy is having some super sales over at Limelight. . .you should go check it out!

I used my new August Stamp of the Month called Hoppy Day from Clear Dollar Stamps, which is free if you order $50 worth of stuff. He's quite the little cutie, huh? I had made 30 thank you's for my niece's graduation party (and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to take a picture). Anyway, this green paper is from the leftovers of those thank you's. I really love the texture and colors of it.
Here's a gander at the inside:
CDS Stamps: Hoppy Day August SOM
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue, Hot Cocoa (CDS), Ripe Olive (CDS)
Paper: Cottonball White (CDS), uknown SU dp, Abbey Road dp
Accessories: Copics, circle cutters, Sun Die-namics (MFT), sponges
Well, I'm going to get ready for the day! I have a date to get ready for ;D

5 comments:

  1. Cassie what a GREAT layout,,,,,LOVE your sponging just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Cassie! Thank you so much for remembering my anniversary today too! I hope you guys have a wonderful time together!! Happy Anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW This is great ! I love this, and Happy Anniversary to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! your hubs really is the best-an ipod nano and dinner?! you deserve every second of the spoiling, i'm sure:)
    love,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary!! And what a beautiful card! Featuring this on my blog today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)