Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A few more Fan Club Challenges done!

Last night I managed to tackle a few more of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges for Fan Club members going on over at Splitcoaststampers. I pulled out my Chick Flick set from MFT and when crazy paper piecing with my new BG Olivia paper. Here are the challenges I managed to get with this one card: Girls, Girls, Girls. . .& Gingham, Patterned Papers, Movies, and Leigh's Sketch.
Stamps: Chick Flick (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Neenah Solar White, BG Olivia dp
Accessories: copics, black buttons, red twine, Crystal Effects (on the popcorn bowl)

And I've taken to fixing up the insides again. I just really love the look it gives.
Hopefully tonight I'll have more time to knock out a few more the DTGD challenges. . .I am having so much fun ;D

4 comments:

  1. Cassie WOW your paper piecing is AWESOME!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie! You are seriously the sweetest woman in the world! I LOVE my birthday package! I honestly, wholeheartedly, believe you should start selling adorable little notebooks. I am super excited about mine:)
    smiles and HUGS,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you knocking out those DTGD challenges...I love this, Cassie!!!! The papers you used are really pretty and what fabo paper piecing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)