Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another Dare to Get Dirty Challenge

I have really been enjoying the challenge of trying to complete all of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers for the SCS Fan Club Members. Each day they have given us new challenges, and if you complete all of them then you're eligible for a prize. For me, I just love the challenge of trying to complete them all and say that I did it.

This card complete 3 of the DTGD challenges. It fits Sharon's Sketch, Strut Ur Stuff, and Jeanne's Color Challenge. My bff, Christi, sent me some goodies as we do for each other from time to time. In my package was this ribbon and the base for the card, but also that awesome handmade paper. When I first received it, I just wanted to hoard it! I mean look at it. . .you can't buy the exact same stuff anywhere, so naturally my instinct was to lock it in a vault and never let it see the light of day for fear that someone would try to steal 'my preciousssss'. So rather than have a Gollum moment, I decided to use it.

I used a new digi release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Turtle Greetings.
Isn't that paper cool?!
CDS Images: Turtle Greetings
Paper: handmade paper, scalloped cardstock, CC Garden Variety, Sweet Pea, Neenah Solar White
Copics: YG06, G05, YG67, G28, R27, R29, Y17
Accessories: red ruffle ribbon (MFT), red buttons, label punch, linen thread

Thanks for stopping by :D

2 comments:

  1. This turtle is SOOOOOOOOO cute! Love your card Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie this is sooo sweet.. What a great care package she sent to you.. That paper and ribbon are awesome.. Such a sweet card...Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)