Monday, June 21, 2010

Mojo Monday 144

I told you I would be back with some Clear Dollar Stamps goodness :D I'm showing you one of the recently released digital images from over at CDS, called Firecracker Bugs. This digi set comes with 2 images and several sentiments. Aren't those little ants that Laurie designed adorable?!

I used the Mojo Monday sketch. That pretty bright blue paper I used is called Still Waters and is from the Clearly Coordinating Collection over at CDS. For those of you that don't know, CDS has their own line of papers now! The dp I used is from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety paper, because I seem to be obsessed with it, lol.
Here's a close up of the mass amounts of glitter I used on this image. I mean c'mon, the sentiment even talks about sparkle so I HAD to use lots of sparkle ;}
CDS Image Used: Firecracker Bugs
Ink: Night of Navy, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: Still Waters (CDS), Neenah Solar White, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety dp
Accessories: Copics, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, oval punch, rhinestones, sponges

7 comments:

  1. Your little red bugs are sooo cute, Cassie....such a fun image and I sooo love all the sparkle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful ...love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh! soo freakin' fun!
    I am dying to see your work space!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. cassie!!!!
    could you/would you be so kind?! I would love you to be part of my giveaway! email me at regina_dixon763 {at} yahoo {dot} com so I can email you back with details about dates. I have others who are doing giveaways too so my hope will be to feature a different person each day which will draw more readers to the site and hopefully more people to your etsy shoppe!
    I love your idea of the cuppie cards too!
    AHH! So thrilled!
    Hugs,
    gina

    PS-take a pic of your glitter doggie next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It rocks!!! Actually it explodes off the card! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ants are adorable! I love the firecrakers...always up for a little bling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually have glitter everywhere.. One day my hubby left for work with it on his cheek.. Eeks.. They laughed at him..

    This is so sweet. I love sparklers for the holidays.. Great job Cassie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)