Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I just can't help myself. . .

I've done all the laundry AND we even did school today, so what's with all my motivation, lol?! Well, it wasn't a full day of school, so with summer starting, I have a bit more time. . .obviously ;) I am in LOVE with Laurie's digis over at the Doodle Pantry, and especially her newest releases. This one is called Garden Hose Ants. Isn't it adorable?! She also has her monthly blog challenge going on, where you'll get a free image just for participating. PLUS, she's offering a super sweet candy to one lucky participant. HERE is where you can get the details.

This card was made with a couple challenges in mind, because I just can't help myself ;)

Tuesday Throwdown #3 -- nautical or water theme


Images: Garden Hose Ants
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Bermuda Bay, buttercream, Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride dp
Accessories: Copics, half back pearls, Arrow punch, sponge, Labels 11 & Large Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, Tiny Mosaics, Herringbone, & D'Vine Swirls embossing folders, dimensionals

18 comments:

  1. How cute is that?? adorable image. What a wonderful entry and Great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now, you've got me going. I suppose I should get going huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute image! i love this! you did a great job with this one! LOVE IT!! So happy you are having so much fun in the craft cave lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cassie, I saw your card earlier on SCS. I am completely taken with how cute and adorable that image is and your ability to color it to perfection. Such a cute card. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Cassie! Love the ants! Thanks for playing along with TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another one of my fav's!
    smiles,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are on a roll chicka! Just amazing! So glad you did another one! This card is too cute! Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that image it is sooooo cute and goes perfectly with your wonderful dp choice. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
    Denise
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cassie - love the DP you have used here - it caught my eye straight away!! This is such a fun and vibrant card Cassie - I love it - great use of this weeks sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to be inspired by your work and look forward to seeing you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cassie...this is absolutely adorable...what a darling image and such a fun sentiment....toooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! This image makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown! I hope you will join us again next week.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo sweet. I love that image. It is perfect for the start of summer.. Great sentiment too.. Enjoy your day... You can come do my laundry..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is just so fun! Your coloring is amazing adn the DP with the numbers on are fab!

    Thanks for joining Midnight Madness Challenge. We hope to see you again next week!

    Mvh
    Gunn
    MMSC GD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun image and love the dps. Thanks for joining us at the TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an absolutely FUN take on Priscilla's sketch this week. That image is to die for!! Great colors, dp and details too!!

    Thanks SO MUCH for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I truly hope you will join us again next week!!

    Hugs
    pam
    Midnight Madness Sketch Challege, GD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so adorable! You've won our TT drawing via random.org.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)