Monday, April 19, 2010

Praying for you

It's Monday, and things have been in full swing here at the house. Our bean and corn project is going quite well in Science, and the kids are enjoying seeing the difference between and monocot and dicot seeds and how they grow. Maybe I'll get chance to post a couple of pics of the process.

My card today is for 4 different challenges. Whew! I am really tackling the challenges and so thankful for them. They keep my mojo going, and I love seeing how different everyone interprets them. I used the colors from the Curtain Call: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Crushed Curry, and white. I used the sketch from Card Patterns, the 'thinking of you' theme from For Fun, and 'Something Layered' from Stamp Something.

The set I used is called Blooming with Blessings from Clear Dollar Stamps. It was designed by Lori, and is an April release. I love the versatility and the Christian spin it uses. It has butterflies, blooms, and umbrellas in it!
CDS stamps: Blooming with Blessings
Ink: Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Going Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Going Gray, unknown dp, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: sheer gray ribbon (CDS), crocheted heart, white brad, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Circle Nestabilities, sponges, dimensionals

14 comments:

  1. Cassie this is so sweet! I love these colors. The gray is perfect. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. I had to click on it to make it bigger because I thought you had used a cuttlebug folder to make the paper and then cut out the butterfly. I thought that was cool so I looked close. Its DP or a stamps. ha ha on me. But thanks for the idea!
    Thank you so much for sharing this card with us at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great textures on this card and they work so well together~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Cassie! Once again you have outdone yourself, this card is awesome! I love it! It is so elegant with the colors and your layout is fantastic esp with the embossing!! GreatWork!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great design, Cassie! the embossed butterfly is genious:) thanks so much for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crocheted heart and you have done a great job using this week's Curtain call colours. Thanks for playing :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to enlarge to see it all too! What Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week - hope to see you back soon!a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, Cassie....I love the new butterfly stamp and what pretty colors!!! You did a great job of combining all the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What an elegant looking card! I love the pops of yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww... what a wonderful card Cassie!!! GREAT layering!

    So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
    Hugs, Denimo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and your crochet heart is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, Cassie! I love the embossing, especially on the polka dot paper! Great idea to showcase your butterfly with the surrounding embossed circle! Love the crocheted embellishment, too! Thanks for sharing your inspiring creation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome design! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)