Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Invites

My sister is getting married in October, so I've been working on some ideas for her invites. I feel blessed that she would trust me to do this, so it's a very near and dear to my heart project. Her colors are Red, Black, and Cream. . .so elegant. Obviously, the names are fictional on this mock invite, as well as all the other the info, but I needed something to give her a reference. I used a February release from Clear Dollar Stamps called Plumes & Blooms. I love the elegance to this set.
CDS Stamps: Plumes & Blooms
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red
Accessories: computer, Scor-Pal

Be sure to come back tomorrow, because the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks for March start t0-mooooooorrrrooooooow :D

5 comments:

  1. Cassie, those are gorgeous! I want to get married again and have you do my invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty Cassie, I am sure she will just LOVE them! Always look forward to seeing all the peeks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, Cassie!!! Those are gorgeous! You could really do a business with this! :) What a lucky sis you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cassie,
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such wonderful words of encouragement. I love the wedding invites. Truly and honor to be able to do these for your sister.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC Cassie! Those are AMAZING girl! You are so sweet to do those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)