Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Mojo Throwdown

I saw the colors for the Color Throwdown this week and the sketch from the Mojo Monday Challenge blogs, and knew I needed to make something. The colors for CTD #67 are Soft Sky, Always Artichoke, Dusty Durango, and Kraft. I thought these were perfect Fall colors, so I brought out my Patchpal Scarecrow from Clear Dollar Stamps and colored him with my Prismacolors.
Stamps: Patchpal Scarecrow (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze
Paper: Kraft, Soft Sky dp, Always Artichoke dp, Dusty Durango ,Prism White
Accessories: Large Scallop & Large Octagon Nestabilities, Prismacolor Pencils, sponge, white button, Dusty Durango ribbon, linen thread, paper piercer, corner punch

10 comments:

  1. Cassie! This is so awesome! I love your little patchpal scarecrow he is perfect for this challenge! Great Job!! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute Cassie, those colors sound hard to me but you really pulled them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. I love the stitching....I really need to pull my brand new sewing machine out of it's box...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golly, gosh! That is SUCH a fun scarecrow! I love how beautifully you colored him and created that fun and tactile composition! Fun in the sun and HAPPY, HAPPY fall ~ darling work! You really had an upper hand with Tammy's great colors! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image! Perfect fall colors is right! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is wonderful, Cassie! Great way to use the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just darling. That scarecrow is so cute and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, what a cute image and look how great they are with the CTD colors! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)