Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Fun Ornament

I'm not showing a card today, but I am going to show an ornament! I know that Thanksgiving is still a week away, but I just love Christmas. I don't do well at receiving gifts, but I do enjoy giving them. My mother lives with us and she works retail, so we don't plan on going anywhere. I know this disappoints my in-laws, but I just can't leave my mother home alone. That would be very sad I'm sure.

This ornament or wall hanging was made with the newly released Jolly Joy set from Clear Dollar Stamps. I colored it with Prismacolors, which I have grown to dearly love! I'm hoping I'll actually get a chance to participate in some color challenges this week, so I may have more to show. It's been a crazy week of school and other responsibilities.
Stamps: Jolly Joy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Glorious Green
Paper: Real Red textured, Prism White
Accessories: Large Square Scallop Nestabilities, Prismacolor Pencils & gamsol, Icicle Stickles, Turquoise Stickles & Pewter Liquid Pearls, Green Striped ribbon, sponge
*all things in green can be purchased at Clear Dollar Stamps

Right now Spellbinders & Bind-it-all products are 20% off at Clear Dollar Stamps from Nov. 17-25! That's a great savings! Go HERE to get the code for this awesome savings.

3 comments:

  1. Cassie! What a GREAT idea! I think I will case it (I am sure it's ok)
    I love how you colored each letter especially with the yellow highlighting! So Awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Cassie! You've gotten great with the Prismacolor pencils:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)