Friday, October 30, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 3

It's Day 3 of Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks! While I only have one set to show you today, there is still lots to see from the DT. My sneaks today come from this adorable set called Meowy Christmas, that is a set of 9 for only $9.99. I am loving how completely cute these little kitties are, and they are just so fun to color!
Stamps: Meowy Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, Prism White
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & gamsol, Herringbone embossing folder, circle cutter, sponge, Basic Grey Burgundy half pearls

Stamps: Meowy Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ruby Red
Paper: Ruby Red, Prism white, Giggle Kids & Fancy Pants dp
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & gamsol, challenge ribbon

Yes, I know I colored both of my samples as Siamese. . .but I can't help it. My little guy is a Siamese named Nik. Although he can be trouble, I don't know what I would do without him. He's actually bigger than our dog, and gives that dog a run for her money. I thought you'd enjoy seeing a picture of my muse. . .trying to get the string hanging from my camera :D

Make sure you check out all of the talent and all of the sneaks: Angela, Trudy, Tori, Shawne, Candy, Laurie, Katie, Stacy, Wendy, Linda A., Sarah, Kim, & Nancy

Plus, be sure to come back tomorrow to see what else I've been working on this month. It's the last day of sneaks before all of these wonderful stamps will be available for purchase from Clear Dollar Stamps. Only a couple more days to wait!

8 comments:

  1. How fun to see the inspiration behind your kitties! They are *so* sweet! We had a siamese kitten once. It was adorable. But nasty!! I have a picture of my dd - I think she was 2 - all dressed up on Christmas morning with a big gash across her cheek. ahhh... memories!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Cassie and so sweet. I like the little jacket he has on in the first one. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so cute! I like the second one, with them all in the stockings. :) I like your REAL cat too!! It's nice to have some live inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove your samples Cassie, the 3 stockings hanging are so cute and the siamese coloration is gorgeous! Great minds always think alike, I've been lookng for a picture of my cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Cassie - your coloring with Prismacolors is amazing. Love your samples today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nik is very handsome! I like the card with the three kitties the most. Fabulous coloring on both!
    Awesome!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cassie, both of these cards are just adorable! Love the white sweater on the brown kitty! That really pops out. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry it has taken me so long to get a comment to you for these.. I love your kitty.. SO cute. You did a terrific job with your sneaky peeks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)