Monday, August 17, 2009

My Blog Candy Winner Announced

The Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop for the Grand Prize is still going on so if you've just discoverd this post, head on over to Lori's blog to get all the details. You don't want to miss out on the oppotunity for that amazing Grand Prize!!

It's time for me to announce the winner of my Blog Hop Candy for answering the question: What is the greatest gift you've ever received? I used Random.org and my winner is Cher! Her comment was:
homebase2008 said...

Hi...luv your cards! Best gift? hmmm...many over the years...but I think I would have to say my kids...so worth the wait! Cher
hilly77@comcast.net

I'm so glad you all played along! Come back Wednesday, because it will be the start of my blogiversary, and I may just have a few goodies to give away ;)

2 comments:

  1. yeah! cannot wait to get this cute lil set! another wait well worth it! tyvm Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhh! got my stamps today! how cute is this set! Had to make 2 cards right away...I will be using this OVER n OVER! I can't thank you enough! HUGS! Cher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)