Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Paper Blooms & Creative Corner Challenge

It's the 4th of July! I love the 4th of July, so I thought I would make a card to sport that love. In making the card, I used 2 challenges to inspire me. The first challenge is the Paper Blooms challenge to use a shaped card. The other challenge was a red, white, & blue challenge going on over at Our Creative Corner.

I hope eveyone has a fun and safe 4th of July ;D
Stamps: The Free & the Brave (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Blush Blossom
Paper: Whisper White, watercolor paper
Accessories: Labels 3 Nestabilities, red ribbon, aqua painter, handmade bloom from Paper Blooms, rhinestone brad

6 comments:

  1. Love it Cassie! I hope you are having a good day:) Many hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homerun!! You did a great job with both these challenges! I love the top note for your card shape and your soldier card is perfect. Hooah! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft coloring! Wonderful card -- Thanks for playing along with the OCC this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another awesome creation by you !! :) always enjoy seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cassie! :) this is just perfect. love the way you made the card look like a flag with the ribbon great stamp too love the coloring you did. hope you had a fun safe 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is cool. So very true to my heart, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)