Monday, July 27, 2009

I Moose say it was hard to choose a card. . .


Oh my goodness, it seems to get harder and harder to choose a card to showcase whenever I am the hostess of the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge. All the ladies who participate always bring their 'A' game, and it's just fun to see what everyone creates. This weekend I chose the colors Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, and Only Orange with a white neutral.

After much deliberation I chose to showcase Tricia's card! I am always a sucker for the a moose and to be frank, she had said it was a challenge. She persisted anyway, and came up with a really great card. I love all the elements and the sweet details.
It really is such a joy for me to be able to hostess these challenges once a month, and I am always so appreciative of all the talent that shines through. Here are a list of the ladies who participated with links to their amazing creations:

Thanks again for stopping by. Be sure to come back tomorrow as I'll be showing off some of the new stamps that will be coming out starting August 1st. You won't want to miss out on the wonderful stamps Clear Dollar Stamps has in store for you this month!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Cassie!! Awesome choice!! Love those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!! I love the color combo, and the stamps are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)