Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Copic Creation & Paper Blooms Challenge

I was a bit excited this morning, because not only did I get a text message from my man last night, I also got a good night's sleep! The one was probably a result of the other, so I woke wanting to make a cheery card! Over at the Paper Blooms challenge blog the challenge was to use an animal as the focal point with a puny saying. Perfect! I have lots of those from Clear Dollar Stamps. Then I came across an awesome sketch over at the Copic Colour challenge blog. Thus, the end result. . .
Stamps: Moose Friends (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Pink Flamingo dsp, Whisper White, Neenah Solar White, Real Red
Accessories: Copics, handmade blooms from Paper Blooms, rhinestone brad, red button, linen thread, Doodlebug flower, sponge

14 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and happy, I love it:) The colors are just perfect together and I'm glad you got to know hubby is okay:) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheery is right! Great Job Cassie! I would have never thought to pair moose and flamingos, and you make it work perfectly!
    Awesome job! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the embellishments! You do gorgeous work! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so very cute. I like this Moose. Great flowers and vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww so cute.

    Thanks for joining CCC

    shell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your moose - great card ! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute!!! glad you spoke with your man and got a good night sleep :) thanks for joining us on PB's

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! I love the colors and the happiness radiates from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and cheerful looking. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this bright and cheerful card. The way you have created the sky is brilliant.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour Challenge! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely card Cassie ! thank you for creating with my sketch xxx
    hope to see you again at the copics challenge .
    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card- love the cheery colours you have used. Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)