Sunday, July 19, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge

I'm going to make this quick, because it's been a loooooong day, but here is my card for this weekend's Clear Dollar Stamps Color Challenge over at Papercraft Planet. Katie's challenge was to use mostly white. Hmmmm, that was a challenge for me. All I could think of for this was snow, so here you go. . . a little snow in July ;D
Stamps: Snow Friends (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Labels 1 Nestabilities, heat 'n stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, snowflake punch, white liquid applique, Ballet Blue & Only Orange markers, W-1 Copic, dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. Darling card Cassie! Love your snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Cassie! The extra sparkle in the embossing is just fabulous:) And now you have a Christmas card done! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear friend,
    cute n beautiful..enjoyed your snow man..
    sasneham,
    anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. So frosty and wintery...love all taht white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, LOVE all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful. I am sad I didn't get time to play.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)