Thursday, July 30, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day #3

It's day #3 of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks and I only have two sets to show you today. The two sets are Sweet Symphony and Sheet Music. These sets were such a must have for me. My daughter plays the piano and used to play the violin, while our neighbor is a French Horn Professor at a local college. Sweet Symphony is a set of 17 while Sheet Music is a set of 2. They just go hand in hand!

I love the sound of the violin, and I really wish that my daughter had wanted to stick with it, but she chose piano. At least there is still some music in the house ;) I love how beautiful these stamps are, and there are so many for such a small price! I had a lot of fun distressing this first sample and I whipped out the old air art tool. Such a great tool to play with!
Stamps: Sweet Symphony & Sheet Music
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Close to Cocoa, watercolor, Basic Grey Lemonade
Accessories: aqua painter, sponge, air art tool, Close to Cocoa marker, gold brads, water spritzer

My next sample is near and dear to mine, my brother's and my sister's hearts, lol! We all played the trumpet in junior high and high school. My brother actually went on to make a little money with it playing TAPS at funerals, but I was actually kicked out of marching band because I couldn't figure out right/left quick enough. Very sad, I know, but still funny :D This sketch was a challenge for us and is actually the challenge for the Guest Design Challenge going on over at Clearly iStamp! Go check it out and get all the details.
Stamps: Sweet Symphony
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black, More Mustard
Paper: DCWV La Creme, watercolor, Basic Black
Accessories: aqua painter, sponge, oval cutter, mini black brads

If you would like to see more samples made with these awesome sets go check out these talented ladies blogs: Katie, Linda A, Nancy, & Candy

Here are the names of the other adorable sets being shown today:
Rosebud Prince - Nancy, Sarah, Shawne, Candy
Playful Pixies - Kim, Angela, Sarah, Stacy, Candy
Pansy - Kim, Katie, Linda A, Sarah, Candy

Remember all these sets that have been shown over the past 3 days will be available for purchase at Clear Dollar Stamps starting on August 1st, so start making your list. Be sure to stop back tomorrow, as I'll have even more Clear Dollar Stamp goodness to show!

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous creations Cassie!! Made me chuckle with the getting kicked out of band story! Too funny!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Cassie. I always wanted to play an instrument but never was able to afford the lessons and my school didn't offer anything...hope your daughter sticks with it for life, I'd love to play the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cassie!

    Non-stamping question: are you homeschooling this summer? I should be but we keep having friends over. Poor unsocialized kids. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Cassie! Your work sings with beauty :0) these sets would be absolutely perfect to make Rhonda a gift with! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful cards Cass. Wow. I can't wait to play with these sets. I just love your samples. What inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)