Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Splitcoast Sketch and a Color Dare


With all of my stamping obligations done for the month and the kids outside playing with their neighbor friends, I decided to just stamp for fun (what am I saying. . .stamping is ALWAYS for fun!) I made this card for the Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge and for the Color Dare challenge. I'm about out of baby cards, and I've been dying to use my new Gigi Giraffe from Clear Dollar Stamps. These 2 challenges were the perfect combination for my baby card. On top of all that, I had received this awesome gift from my best friend, Christi and I have really been wanting to use it on something that I could show you all. She got me the Large Pinking Circle Nestabilities! Don't I have the greatest best friend!?

The colors we had to use were Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion, and Apricot Appeal. Fun colors, huh? I'm really going to miss Kiwi Kiss when it retires. It has become one of my favorite colors!
Stamps: Gigi Giraffe (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion, Apricot Appeal, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Basic Grey Rhinestones, Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, Large Pinking Circles Nestabilities, sponge, Copics, Swiss Dot embossing folder

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love everything about it! Great job with this weeks Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie,

    this is absolutely adorable. I love the giraffe and the colors.

    Great Card

    :-D

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look at how adorable that is! awesome with the color dare, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable... i love the sketch and i must get those pinking circles... great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how your cute little giraffe has a green aura! Very clever and inventive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)