Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Paper Blooms Challenge

I'm sitting here in my hotel room, looking out at the ocean, and being totally overtaken by God's marvelous work.  Yes, I'm on vacation, but just had to get up and post for this week's Paper Blooms challenge.  The challenge was to use 3 blooms.  Here is what I came up.
Stamps:  So Very Grateful (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink:  Sahara Sand
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Accessories:  handmade blooms from Paper Blooms, So Saffron ribbon, cirlce rhinestone brads, stylus, corner rounder

Remember, if you want to play along you don't have to have any of Leah's fabulous blooms.  You can use any stash of flowers you have, but you should go check out her Etsy shop.  She has some wonderfully yummy blooms to offer.

I'm off to enjoy the beach and the rest of this vacation.  See you all soon ;D

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the grid work, and your blooms really pop against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation! Woo Hoo. PS... Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it kind of reminds me of the beach blue "wavy" flowers, and sahara SAND paper and ink. Very nice.
    I hope you are having a BLAST! I miss you! I also love your dedication to paper crafting, taking time out to craft by the beach awesome...
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation, the beach sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card...I love the crocheted flowers and the colors look AWESOME!!!! Have fun on your vacation!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your enjoying your vacation :) love the card :) xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh, thank you Cassie! That was a really nice reply, I really appreciate yer time and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)